twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 5/18 Juice Fast!

teracheri
Juicer
5/18 Juice Fast!
on: May 16, 2013, 05:05

I am starting a juice fast this Saturday. I am not really sure how long for. at least 10 days, and if I feel good, I will continue and try for 30 days. I have a few goals in mind as I start. My main goal is to break my addiction to food. I am tired of food controlling me. I want to be in control from now on! haha. I also want to feel better. I want to have energy and feel good and happy. I want to sleep better and feel rested. I've also heard the it does wonders for your skin which is a huge plus. And of course, I would love to lose some weight. I don't have a lot to lose, but it would still be nice to lose it.

If anyone has any advice to give me, I welcome it. I have never done a juice fast before so maybe a 30 day fast isn't realistic for me? I don't know. But I welcome advice anyway. I'll try to track my progress as well.

cynmarie71
Juicer
Re: 5/18 Juice Fast!
on: May 16, 2013, 05:09

Welcome welcome welcome

Cyn

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: May 16, 2013, 05:51

Welcome to JustOnJuice Teracheri! The best advice I can give you is to set your goals, and don't let anything stop you from reaching them. Juicing does wonders for your both your physical and mental health. We either live to eat, or eat to live and when food gets control of us, it dominates us. Juicing will help you get on a healthy track and rid a lot of habits. I'll be here if you have any questions along the way Teracheri.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

teracheri
Juicer
on: May 19, 2013, 02:13

Well, I decided not to do a juice fast after all. At least not right now. I drank one juice this morning, and I could barely stomach it down. By the time I got to the second one, I felt nauseous and it was just as nasty as the first. I think I will start with just juicing for breakfast, and I need to find a recipe that I actually like so that I can keep doing it and not hate it so much. I really don't like vegetables and I think that's the problem. The smell and the taste just didn't sit well with me. I guess I should start slow rather then jump straight in to it anyway. :/

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,