twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3
Author Topic: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 6/10

irene
irene
Re: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 6/10
on: June 24, 2013, 06:43

JOJ, i am still on the Juice fast and today will mark my 13th Day of Juice fast....i never knew if it would be this easy after my first 5 days...i don't have a reason to stop as i don't crave anything apart from my juices....whenever i crave something sweet i would just incorporate sweet fruits in my juice and it goes away...i don't feel weak, No more Migranes...so why not keep on juicing.....I am now Thinking 30days of Juice fast but i'll listen to my body...so far good and i am so proud of my self i never thought i would go this far.....Thanks FORUM & JOJ for being so supportive....so far i have lost 8.82lbs yeeeeyyyyyyyyy every weeks i shed some pounds away..it feels great....Looking forward for my scale to read 154lbs...haven't seen that figure on my scale for almost 5yrs....

Tinkerbabe, how is it going with you?? still waiting for your scale reading LOL.....Trust me weight ur self it will even motivate you more and u will reach ur goal of 30days of Juice fast. I am still fasting with you.....

Lets keep Juicing.....

Cheeer.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 24, 2013, 17:48

That's awesome Irene! Congrats on the weight loss!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
on: June 25, 2013, 11:33

Thanks JOJ....

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 25, 2013, 17:46

Anytime Irene!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

tinkerbabe4
Juicer
tinkerbabe4
on: June 26, 2013, 16:08

Hi JOJ and Irene, thank you both for your support, well today marks my 9th day on the juice fast and I am doing ok, I still seen to have a hard time at night, as I too am a night time grazer lol, yesterday i made some fresh lemon/mint and cucumber juice and made ice pops and it seemed to help last night with the junk food craving, and all it was, was frozen juice ( hope that is ok),

well I weighed today 10.5 lbs down woo hoo!!! and I started Zumba monday, I already walk an hour every morning... I think I may just be able to do the 30 days....thanks everyone

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 26, 2013, 17:28

Tinkerbabe, congrats on day 4! Great idea with the frozen juices. I just put out an article yesterday on Frozen Summer Juice Recipes ( http://www.justonjuice.com/summer-juice-recipes ) Stick with it, 30 days will come quick.

irene
irene
on: June 27, 2013, 06:29

Tinkerbabe, Wooooowww Congrats on your 9th Day of Juice fast and the weight loss....keep Juicing Babes by the time u have juiced 30days u'll be 30lbs Down.....Incorporating Zumba with the Juice fast is an awesome idea i think i'll copy your idea....

Lets Keep Juicing.....

Cheers.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 28, 2013, 17:47

How is everything going Tinkerbabe?

neakey
Juice Expert
neakey
on: June 25, 2019, 23:29

In fact, if we talk about web hosting, I know one better service that works in this direction. Here is a link to their website https://hostovita.pl/. This is a fairly reliable web hosting service, with good reviews and plenty of work time, so try contacting it there. I think this is a great option.

juicermoz
Juice Professional
on: September 18, 2020, 09:49

Can someone drop some best juice recipe for juice fast?

Pages: 1 2 3

Tags: , , , ,