twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3
Author Topic: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 6/10

Cherry
Juicer
Re: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 6/10
on: June 11, 2013, 01:38

So i totally slacked the first day! :( I slept in this morning and worked 12 hours, so I had to eat on the run which i was pretty disappointed about..but im loving this feeling of a community..so i've got ally my juices prepared for tomorrow and i can't wait to get started!

lettysnchz
Juicer
lettysnchz
on: June 11, 2013, 03:13

Cherry, it happens! Good luck tomorrow!
Very happy I got through my first day. Just finished my juicing for tomorrow. C u tomorrow!!!

gr8fulal
Juicer
gr8fulal
on: June 11, 2013, 04:02

Hi I'm new to the board and am in my 5th day of my first juice fast and things are going pretty good. I have been experiencing horrible leg pain and some back pain, the headaches our gone now. Not feeling super hungry I think its the idea a want or having food. So I have read you can exercise and you shouldn't, any suggestions? I am hoping I get my boost of energy soon, today was better then the first few days.

Cherry
Juicer
on: June 11, 2013, 11:58

Thanks for the support lettysnchz! I couldn't help myself so last night I had a juice and I felt great! I even woke up early this morning (rare for me) and prepared my breakfast and lunch juice for work..how long are these good for in the fridge? i worry i might need a third one, but i didn't want to waste it..also is there a juice that would help heartburn? and last question, how late can we have a juice before we go to bed? does it matter since we're not actually digesting anything?
anyways, im sipping my breakfast juice now and i can't wait to see how i feel throughout the day!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 11, 2013, 16:18

Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day 2 so far! Let's go strong today and juice with some passion!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

bblythe
Juicer
on: June 11, 2013, 17:13

Hi Gang,
We juiced all day yesterday. We were kind of felling down a bit and really wanted some desert. So I made a juice desert for two. 3 Beets, 2 Oranges, 2 Granny Smiths, 2 C Grapes. It was a great way to end the day.

Cherry
Juicer
on: June 11, 2013, 17:35

Hi everyone,
bblythe that juice sounds amazing! sounds perfect when you're having the sweet cravings (which i get a lot!)

I'm just about to have my second juice of the day..im definitely craving a full meal, but I'm finishing off my morning glory (it makes a lot of juice!) everytime i get a hunger pang i have lemon herbal tea and water..i hope I'm drinking enough! But feeling great so far :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 11, 2013, 20:51

bblythe, that sounds like a delicious dessert drink! I'll have to give it a try.

Cherry, just make sure you're drinking about 4-6 juices per day each being about 16-20 ounces. Drink plenty of water and tea and you'll be great!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

Laura
Juice Professional
Laura
on: June 11, 2013, 23:41

@Gr8fulal: I just finished my 4th juice fast...I started with a 7 day, and have done two 3 days and a 5 day at 2 week intervals. I have a very physical job and I work out seriously and regularly. I don't stop during juice fasts. I do use a veggie protein isolate (unflavored and without a lot of additives) and I mix a scoop into the juice that I drink immediately after my workout and often into the one after that. I might not work out quite as strenuously as when I'm not on a fast, but honestly I haven't noticed much of a difference in my energy level. So I say do it, but listen to your body and don't OVER-do it. The protein supplement helps. If you're experiencing serious detox symptoms then you might want to wait until they subside a little, although a little light exercise might help with that too. Again, listen to your body.

Good luck and happy juicing! :-)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 12, 2013, 03:03

Great post Laura! I agree 100%! Listen to your body!

irene
irene
on: June 12, 2013, 08:49

Hi Group, This i had to share.

I had a very bad experience on Monday and been sick since then. I got food poisoning. I started vomiting and diarrhea ( i call it double Dragon) 2 hours after i had my 1st Juice of the day on the 10th June so i had to rush to the hosp n' the Dr Confirmed it was food poisoning and after i told him what i had eaten he was convinced the poisoning could be from a result of not washing the fruits properly ( which i did, i always wash my fruits n' veggies with warm water)So i was on re-hydrants but i now doing okay. So i was off juicing yesterday but am back at it today hence today counts as my 1st day of juice fast.

A piece of advice to all Juicers ' lets make sure we wash the fruits and veggies properly prior to Juicing"

Cheeers

ChanFL
Juicer
ChanFL
on: June 12, 2013, 17:00

Hello everyone!! I started my juice fast (first time) last Monday with you guys too. feeling good so far. I am thinking to continue until 7 days. Thanks for your support.

lettysnchz
Juicer
lettysnchz
on: June 12, 2013, 17:08

I will continue my juicing for at least 10 days! Feeling energized and its getting easier;)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 12, 2013, 18:56

Irene, I hope you're feeling better. If anything, you learned to wash your produce! I'm glad you're still juicing and this didn't deter you from it. Hang in there, you'll do great as you have a strong will to succeed!

ChanFL, Welcome to JOJ and our Group Juice Fast! Keep going for 7 days, after I did my first 5 days you couldn't have paid me to stop. It's a great feeling and does a lot of good for you. Congrats to staying with your fast and setting great goals for yourself!

Lettysnchz, Awesome! 10 days is great, you should go for a full 2 weeks! How about it?

lettysnchz
Juicer
lettysnchz
on: June 12, 2013, 23:53

I will certainly think about two weeks as I get closer to 10. Thank you for your support!!!!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 13, 2013, 02:44

Congrats to those who finished out our 3 Day group juice fast! I'd like to hear about it?

Was this your first fast?
No

Will you fast again?
Yes

What was the hardest part about the fast?
Not being able to eat out with family.

How do you feel?
I feel fantastic and cleansed after a good three day fast!

What did you learn?
I learned that we all have to make sacrifices to achieve our goals but it's worth it in the end.

Will you juice fast again?
I most certainly will!

I do hope you continue to visit the forum to post and share your experiences with other juicers and people new to juicing. You've accomplished in three days what many people never accomplish in life time. You have the willpower to achieve anything you want and I hope you go on to achieve many of your goals! Thank you and I look forward to hearing your responses!

lettysnchz
Juicer
lettysnchz
on: June 13, 2013, 13:56

1. Yes first fast
2. Most certainly will!
3. Watching people eat!
4. Fantastic!
5. I learned that I don't have to depend on food to feel satisfied;)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 14, 2013, 06:55

Awesome Lettysnchz! Thanks! So when should we do the next group fast?

tinkerbabe4
Juicer
tinkerbabe4
on: June 18, 2013, 19:51

Hi, I'm Andi and started my juice fast today, was looking up recipes and found your site...it will be nice to have people that are doing the same thing I'm doing to talk to...

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 18, 2013, 22:40

Awesome letty, keep us posted!

irene
irene
on: June 19, 2013, 09:56

Hi Andi, Welcome t the Juicing forum..........i will be juicing with you all f this week...then i will listen to my body if i can still go on Juicing or take a few days break...As i have been on the Juice fast since 12th June and Today marks my 8th Day of Juicing.....

Forum, Yeeeeyyyyy i am so proud i have made it this far. My Body feels lighter and energetic i have lost 7.94lbs. I had set out a target of loosing 22lbs in 12weeks and so far good as am heading there and i only have 14lbs and 10 Weeks to meet my target...........thanks forum for being so supportive.

JOJ, When are having another group fast???? we should do it soon......

Lets keep juicing...........

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 19, 2013, 17:16

Irene, Congrats on 8 days of juicing!!! Let me know when you guys are ready and I'll start up another group fast for us.

tinkerbabe4
Juicer
tinkerbabe4
on: June 20, 2013, 16:52

Hi Irene, Congrats on your weight loss and for making it 8 days..woo hoo!!!
I am on day 3, it has been hard at night, but over all very easy during the day, I had started out just wanting to see if I could do it a few days, now I want to take it further and do the 30 day fast...I will not weigh myself until next week..wish me luck!!

Cherry
Juicer
on: June 20, 2013, 17:20

hey I still had a couple of questions in regards to the juices and stuff
how long are the juices good for in the fridge? i want to bring a couple to work each day, but worry they won't be as great by the end of my shift
also is there a juice that would help heartburn?
last question, how late can we have a juice before we go to bed? does it matter since we're not actually digesting anything?
When will the next group fast be? :)

Donnie-
Toivola
Administrator
Donnie Toivola
on: June 20, 2013, 20:41

Tinkerbabe, Congrats on day 3 and welcome to JOJ! I found nights to be the hardest also. I would typically snack at night before bed. Just keep your goals in mind and your will power intact and you'll do fine!

Cherry, I usually don't let my juices sit any longer than 8 hours but some people have gone longer without any issues. Just make sure they are sealed in airtight containers and filled to the top. Don't be afraid to add a little water if you have to.

Heartburn, just go easy on the lemon and ginger and make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day.

Have a juice no later than an hour or two before you go to bed. Remember, the nutrients will sometimes give you a rush of energy, so don't drink too close to bed time or you might not sleep.

Pages: 1 2 3

Tags: , , , ,