twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3
Author Topic: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 6/10

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 6/10
on: June 3, 2013, 06:46

JOJ will be hosting another 3 Day group juice fast starting on Monday June 10th. I hope you can join us! If you've been contemplating starting a juice fast then you need to join us for this one! Just post in this thread and let me know if you'll be joining us.

I'll be here for support and to answer your questions. Hope to hear from you soon to be juicers out there!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
Re: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 6/10
on: June 3, 2013, 14:46

I will be joining you on the 3 Day Group Fast

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 3, 2013, 15:03

Welcome Irene! Thanks for joining me, it's going to be a great juice fast!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

lelakgirl
Juicer
lelakgirl
on: June 3, 2013, 15:39

I can't wait to start the 3 day fast :-)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 3, 2013, 20:20

Awesome, welcome Lelakgirl! It's going to be a blast juicing with us!

irene
irene
on: June 5, 2013, 08:48

JOJ i have a question, i have never been in a group fast before.....Are we going to have specific juice recipes for the 3 days fast?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 5, 2013, 09:36

Irene, I'll recommend some recipes over the weekend but you're free to use whatever recipes you like. There is a good assortment to choose from on JOJ, or you can experiment and create your own. If it's your first fast I'll recommend some really good ones to start out with.

bloom
Juicer
on: June 5, 2013, 16:21

I'm starting today but I'll be on here for learning and support. Thanks for doing this!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 5, 2013, 18:46

Awesome Bloom, I'll be here off and on all day if you have questions or need some motivation.

Nichole
Juicer
Nichole
on: June 9, 2013, 10:57

Me too. Thanks for the timing here Donnie. It's perfect. :)

GrnMtnGrl
Juicer
GrnMtnGrl
on: June 9, 2013, 15:22

My husband and I and a friend are starting 6/10 on a 7 day juice fast. We've prepped and motivated by watching Hungry for Change and Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. I'm excited and prepared!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 9, 2013, 17:25

Welcome GrnMtnGrl! Glad to you juicing with us!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 9, 2013, 17:31

I'm going to suggest a few recipes for tomorrow to get us all started.

http://www.justonjuice.com/jolt-juice/

2 Granny Smith Apples
1 Orange (peeled)
1 Cucumber
1/4 Lemon (peeled)
Big handful of spinach or Kale

http://www.justonjuice.com/hulk-juice-recipe/

1 Apple
1/4 Lemon (peeled)
1" Ginger
4 Stalks Celery
1 Carrot
2 Handfuls of Spinach
1 Cucumber

http://www.justonjuice.com/purple-power-juice-recipe/

2 Celery Stalks
1/2 Carrot
1 Cucumber
1 Handful of Spinach
1/2 Lemon peeled
1 Beet Sliced
1 Apple
1/4 head Red Cabbage
1" Ginger

Those should give you some good ideas to get started! Enjoy!

GrnMtnGrl
Juicer
GrnMtnGrl
on: June 9, 2013, 20:03

Any suggestions on a "last supper"? I don't want to do a last splurge at all, what's a smart dinner to have tonight before we get going tomorrow?

Cherry
Juicer
on: June 9, 2013, 20:22

Hi Everyone!

I've contemplated doing a juice fast ever since my aunt told me all the amazing benefits that she saw after fasting! After checking through the whole website and getting so pumped, I'm excited to see a fast that starts tomorrow! To prepare I'll be going shopping tomorrow, and watching "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" for further motivation!

Let's go!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 10, 2013, 01:44

GrnMtnGrl, I would suggest you only eat fruits and veggies tonight for your last meal. It will help prepare you for your juice fast.

Cherry, welcome to our 3 Day Group Juice Fast! Let me know if you have any questions!

I hope you all are ready and motivated for our fast tomorrow! Make sure you post as frequently as you can throughout the day. Good luck all and lets do this!!!

lettysnchz
Juicer
lettysnchz
on: June 10, 2013, 02:19

Excited to be joining your three day jucing!

bblythe
Juicer
on: June 10, 2013, 04:25

Hi Group, my Wife and I are starting a juice fast tomorrow. I stumbled on this site and thought we would join the group too.

irene
irene
on: June 10, 2013, 09:41

Hi Group, i have started my day well...i had my Hot lemon juice and my 1st juice of the day unfortunately i didn't visit the forum through out the weekend so i did not see JOJ suggested juices for the day so i made my own version

1 Granny Apple
2 medium Organic cucumbers
1 Medium Beet root
1" Ginger
1/2 a papaya
2 Tomatoes

I really liked it coz the papaya made it thick n' More like a smoothie....and the beet n' Ginger gave the juice a sharp amazing taste....i suggest you try this recipe.

GrnMtnGrl
Juicer
GrnMtnGrl
on: June 10, 2013, 12:40

Ok, had my lemon water. And sitting down to some delicious morning glory. That recipe sure makes a lot of juice! So, this morning I juiced for two. And I made each full recipe for Morning Glory twice. Might it be better to just do it once and share and then do it again later? Instead of storing both of our leftovers in the fridge for a little while? What do people out there juicing for two usually do?

Laura
Juice Professional
Laura
on: June 10, 2013, 13:25

Good morning all! I'm on Day 5 today, and looking forward to real food tomorrow. Just wanted to stop by and wish everybody happy juicing...you can do it! The way you'll feel in three days is totally worth what you'll go through in the meantime. :-)

yanag
Juicer
on: June 10, 2013, 16:53

Hello everyone,
it seems that i am a one day late for starting juice fast.. this is my first time on a juice fast so there is of course tons of questions and concerns prior to starting it.. I am thinking to try 3 days fast and maybe continue if i can make it since i have a pretty active lifestyle and want to make sure that i will have tons of energy...
is there a print out version of a menu for 3 days and is it different from the 5 days fast?
how many hours in between each juice? if there is 4-6 juices total a day ?
thanks

Nichole
Juicer
Nichole
on: June 10, 2013, 22:27

Hi!
Day went well, had a similar version of Donnie's for brkfst, but made some different ones at lunch. Been a good day!
:)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: June 10, 2013, 22:59

It sounds like everyone is doing great so far! Welcome lettysnchz, bblythe, and yanag!

......Day 1......
It's typical to get slight headaches and feelings of hunger on day 1. It's important to understand that these are normal symptoms of the body going through detox. When a body goes through detox it releases stored up fat and toxins. Those toxins can make it harder to do your normal routines throughout the day. It's fine to take tylenol or ibuprofen for your headaches.

When you feel hungry, have a juice! There are no set times telling you when to have a juice.

Make sure you get a very good night sleep tonight. Go to bed early if you can, but make sure you at least get 7+ hours of sleep tonight.

......Day 2.......
Day 2 will be similar to day one. You may get stronger cravings or feelings of hunger. It helps to understand that hunger is when your body is telling you it needs nutrients and cravings are when your mind is telling you to eat out of habit. Understand the difference between the two and it will help you out.

You all seem to be doing great, if you have any questions post them for all of us. I look forward to hearing more from each of you as our juice fast progresses. Happy Juicing all!

lettysnchz
Juicer
lettysnchz
on: June 11, 2013, 00:51

Day has been going ok. Have a slight headache and got a bit hungry earlier, but had a juice and felt much better;)

Pages: 1 2 3

Tags: , , , ,