twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3
Author Topic: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 5/20

Laura
Juice Professional
Laura
Re: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 5/20
on: May 23, 2013, 02:32

Three days done! I was considering continuing on for another day, but my subconscious made the decision for me...I went into autopilot on the way home from work and forgot to stop at the grocery store. I made my dinner with what was left in my refrigerator: red cabbage, broccoli, carrots, celery and a small apple and a lime. Not a bad combination, it turns out. I'll be back on solid food for breakfast in the morning. Woohoo!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: May 23, 2013, 04:18

Congrats on Three Days everyone!!! I hope you all had a good fast this time around! I'd like to hear from all of you regarding how your fast went.

Was this your first fast?
No, I've been fasting for a while now.

What was the hardest part about your juice fast?
Not being able to eat with sons is really the only hard part about fasting for me anymore. I enjoy taking them out but tend to avoid certain outings when I'm fasting.

What did you learn on your juice fast?
I learned that anyone can do a juice fast, it comes down to willpower and determination coupled with great motivation and support.

Will you do another juice fast in the future?
YES!

What was the best thing about your juice fast?
Getting to know everyone that visits my site and helping them through their fasts has given me great insight and motivation into making JustOnJuice a place that not only informs about juicing but serves as a tool to help people reach their goals in life.

I hope all of you continue to juice and keep posting here in the JOJ forum to inspire and motivate future juicers along with those of us who have been juicing for a while. If you don't mind I'd love to get some feedback not only here but on the JOJ facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/justonjuice

Thank you all!!!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Laura
Juice Professional
Laura
on: May 23, 2013, 13:51

I'm enjoying my egg whites, grapefruit, and oatmeal with fresh strawberries this morning after doing 20 minutes of fasted (and I mean REALLY fasted) cardio on my bike. I feel fantastic. I also look good in the dress I bought for my friend's wedding on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to a fun weekend.

Was this your first fast?
No, this was my 3rd fast. I started with 7 days, and have done 3 days every other week since then.

What was the hardest part about your juice fast?
Hunger is always tough for me. Not cravings, but actual hunger. I'm getting a little better at managing it each time I fast, though.

What did you learn on your juice fast?
Each time I fast, I experiment with new flavor combinations. This time I found out that red cabbage actually mixes really well in fruit juices, not to mention turning them a very pretty color.

Will you do another juice fast in the future?
Absolutely. Feels too good to give it up!

What was the best thing about your juice fast?
Being done. Oh, and the weight loss, of course!

:-)

corpusmae
Juice Professional
on: May 24, 2013, 02:04

Good evening everyone, sounds like all of you are taking lots of good steps. Congrats on sticking with it. On Day 18, I can't believe it, I had to look at the calendar to check and see how long I had been doing this. Time is getting better on treadmill and love that I am getting healthier. Hang in there-"Stand up to any defeating lack of thoughts and tell them to get out of your mind!" Go for it! You're worth it!

duranie10
Juicer
on: May 24, 2013, 03:30

Can we start a 3 day cleanse beginning the Tuesday after Memorial Day?

corpusmae
Juice Professional
on: May 24, 2013, 03:59

Why not? I'll still be here!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: May 24, 2013, 05:20

Juls is starting a 7 Day Group Juice Fast Tomorrow (5-24) that will include the Tues/Wed/Thurs of next week. I've committed to those three days. So hop on over to that topic if you want to fast with us on those days!

http://www.justonjuice.com/forum/justonjuice-forum-group1/group-juice-fasts-forum3/new-7-day-juice-cleanse-starting-tomorrow-524-thread48/

I'm looking forward to seeing a few of you there!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1 2 3

Tags: , , , ,