twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 4/22

Laura
Juice Professional
Laura
Re: 3 Day Group Fast starting on Monday 4/22
on: April 29, 2013, 02:09

I'm done!!!

All told, I lost about 6 lb. My energy level is great, and I feel fantastic. I fit better in my clothes, and I think I look better. It's hard to tell, though...I got compliments before I did this.

My real reason for doing this was to curb my sweets cravings and to maybe "shrink" my stomach a bit so that I wouldn't be so hungry all the time and prone to binge eating. This next week will be telling. I'll let you all know if it worked.

Dinner tonight was a salad of mixed greens from the garden with locally grown strawberries and grapefruit. No dressing or anything else to spice it up. My boss raises lamb, and I grilled a shoulder chop that I rubbed in black pepper and rosemary. Nothing else. (I'm really good at dissecting meat from fat and bone, so what I ate was pretty lean.) In all its simplicity, it may have been the most delectable, mouth wateringly delicious meal I've ever eaten. And the best part is that I am FULL. For the first time in a couple of weeks, I am happily, healthily full. No digestive upset. No sweets cravings or overwhelming desire for dessert. No regrets. Just full.

The answer to the question Donnie asked after day 3 is yes, I will juice again. I'll probably stick to the 3 day fast, not the 7, but I think it's a great way to "reset" (or "reboot", as Joe Cross likes to say) my mind and my taste buds to get away from cravings and bad habits. And I can't wait to use my fancy new juicer to make fresh, cold pineapple and other juices this summer. But for a while, I'm going to really enjoy eating food!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: April 29, 2013, 02:58

That is fantastic Laura! You did amazing and stuck through it the whole time! You definitely reboot your system and now just look at how you feel! Isn't it amazing how food tastes once you've done a fast and reset your taste? Things will taste amazing!

Keep in touch and please continue to post on the forums and help motivate others that are juicing. Thank you Laura and Congrats again for your juicing accomplishments!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Amandaswebpag-
email@gmail.c-
om
Juicer
on: July 28, 2014, 02:31

I'm starting my juice fast tomorrow. Love to join you all. Good luck to you all.

Moni
Juicer
Moni
on: August 3, 2014, 16:58

Hello everyone, I have start my juice fast today. I am planning to do for 7 days.In the morning I made Morning Glory juice. Juice test not so bad. My height is 5'3 and my weight is 157 lb. I want to loose 30 lb.I have try so many different diet but never loose weight.Please wish me luck. I need some motivation.

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 12, 2014, 22:58

I'm going to try it out. Have to go shopping now

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 14, 2014, 04:44

Went shopping spent about $40 but bought more than i needed.
I ate alot of solids today so i'll be starting my diet tomorrow morning.
I wanted to have a healthy snack before bed so i mixed up 2 apples, 1 whole cucumber, 3 carrots, 1 beet, 2 stalks of celery and it was mmmmm!!!!! all that gave me 1 cup and some it was so good I can't wait to make more. I already peeled most of my veggies and apples. I'm trying to keep more veggies to see if i see faster results. wow that smoothie was soo good!!

Just weighed myself 133.6 lbs

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 14, 2014, 04:46

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 14, 2014, 04:47

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 14, 2014, 04:54

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 14, 2014, 05:02

I'm 32 years old 133.6 Lbs 5'3''
I do work out daily but my diet is poor, i'm great cook and i love to eat what can i say=)
I want to change some of my daily snacks i need my veggies in my diet and i think i can like juicing. I might have to stop before my third day, i have a prince arriving this weekend and maybe dessert will be on the menu lol

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 14, 2014, 17:06

Good Morning! I woke up craving more juice, and i noticed that i woke up in a good mood too.
I didn't walk but did some yoga after drinking my 8oz juice.
I made my juice breakfast alittle lunch like I did it so i can have something sweet later for later lunch.
I weighed myself this morning before i had my juice and i'm 131.0 lbs
I feel great, i do have energy and i'm happy. I'm not feeling hungry but it is almost lunch time and i'm going to drink my lunch juice now, maybe make some extra juice in case i get hungry later.

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 14, 2014, 17:11

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 14, 2014, 17:14

This is how i ended up storing all my ingredients! I can just grab and juice!

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 19, 2014, 13:47

Ok, so i had a few visitors and went out camping to Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods. I stopped the 3 days juice diet, but I'm back to it this morning 8/19/2014 I'll be home with no visitors. It was hard to keep it up with the juice diet while i was camping, but i had a lot of fish and did a lot of hiking in gods best playground, Colorado =)
I did enjoyed the juices and i was having fun with it. I want to continue this delicious diet. I did like the beets with the carrots so i'm making that this morning. I weighted this morning at 129 lbs. Here I go

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 19, 2014, 20:08

Is 2 pm i'm feeling fine, so tired, last time i tried the diet day 1 i
was sleepy, too a nap, and woke up hungry. I'm thinking about napping but after drinking more juice.

AlexandraS
Juicer
on: August 21, 2014, 15:18

wow last day, i just weighted myself 126lbs yesterday i didn't sleep so good, and I was hungry.
I kept thinking about dinner, but i was glad i didn't have but i didn't even have any juice neither i was real hungry and tired. I kept thinking tomorrow i'm done drinking juice lol tomorrow i'm planning to go grocery shopping for my veggies. 3rd day here i go

user2
Juicer
on: September 15, 2014, 20:59

Hi gays thank you for share this important info. I love the juices too, all kind of natural juices is health and delicious I review you post one of my favorite is green juice I want to share this too. http://comparejuicemachines.com/ thank you .

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Tags: , , , ,