twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 2014 Juice Fast to Start off the Year!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
2014 Juice Fast to Start off the Year!
on: December 9, 2013, 18:13

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. I've given into a few temptations the past month and am wondering who is interested in starting the year off with a juice fast?

Let me know if you're interested and when you'd like to start, how long you wish to go for, and what your goals are. In about two weeks I'll lay out the schedule based on peoples inputs and come up with a new plan for all of us to jump into 2014 healthy and feeling great!

As always, I wish you all the best!

Donnie

Okay, since so many people are starting their fasts in different times this month, I'm going to make this thread the official "January Juice Fast Thread"

So feel free to post about your juice fast in this thread. Chances are, someone is also juicing at the same time you are so keep checking back and I wish everyone all the best in their juice fasting journey! I'll be checking this thread daily and answering any and all questions and comments. Let's make this a year we never forget!

Cheers!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Doreen
Juicer
Doreen
Re: 2014 Juice Fast to Start off the Year!
on: December 16, 2013, 04:08

Yes ... count me in could really use a juice fast to start off the new year. I had a really awesome summer got a little lazy towards the end of the year and made up some really good excuses not to go to the gym... so yup... need to shed the some puffiness.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: December 16, 2013, 16:59

That's great Doreen! I'll update this as more people join up.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

Dannygirl
Juicer
Dannygirl
on: December 18, 2013, 20:54

Good afternoon,

I am new to the site and new to the idea of juicing. I am in the military and would like to be a bit more healthy and lose some of the holiday lbs that we tend to gain! I would love to try a juice fast for the new year and a group would keep me motivated. Because I am in the military I do not get to have typical time off and will be with my family for the New Year and not Christmas. Is anyone interested in starting the first weekend in January? I just ordered my juicer so I hope it will be up and running by then!

jspannhp
Juicer
jspannhp
on: December 19, 2013, 01:46

Please count me in for the Juice Fast to start of the new year!
Ive been wanting to start juicing for a while now! 😀

jspannhp
Juicer
jspannhp
on: December 19, 2013, 01:48

ALSO, If you have any personal advice on how to get started on juicing, or want to walk me through it in a sense id be glad to give you my personal email!
(: Thank You.

caja1871
Juicer
on: December 19, 2013, 15:05

Yes I am in.I just finished a 60 day juice fast this week,lost 45 pounds.Taking a few weeks off,with juicing and clean eating in my plan.Have a wee bit more to go,so ready for another 30 day cleanse starting in the New Year

Dannygirl
Juicer
Dannygirl
on: December 19, 2013, 16:34

Caja, that is amazing. I am still trying to wrap my head around not eating food. You will have to tell us how you stayed on track for 60 days! it will be an inspiration for you to be part of the New year group and offer the encouragment when we need it. Not really sure how all this works since I have also never joined a forum either. For all who join us, please make sure to pick me up and take me along if we post somewhere other than here! have a great day

Sunny
Juicer
on: December 27, 2013, 19:22

Hello everyone, I would like to joint you for the New Year juice fast. First time doing this. Would like to go for 60 days in increments of 14 days (evaluate every 2 weeks). I really want to do this, mainly for my health plus to get rid of some weight. I have read the posts on this site and they are encouraging. Please, I would like to joint you group.

just_kelsey
Juicer
just_kelsey
on: December 28, 2013, 00:37

I am in! Plan to start January 1st with a 30 days cleanse, first two weeks is just juice after the two weeks I will add salads, and other vegetables and fruits to eat but still will have two juices throughout the day. I am doing this cleanse with 3 of my coworkers. Let me know what you think Donnie!

aliciaf1
Juicer
on: December 29, 2013, 18:16

I am in for 2 weeks - then evaluate from there. Probably will have to go to 80/20 juice to food for some events (weddings, etc) we have in later Jan, but all my meals at home with be "juiced".

big t
Juicer
big t
on: December 30, 2013, 05:11

I am also in. However any advice on days that I attend a boot camp at my work. It is only once a week but I want to make sure that I have enough energy for it.

juicyfruit
Juicer
juicyfruit
on: December 31, 2013, 05:19

Count me in. Excited to be part of a large group!

@big t: If you eat meat, homemade bone broth from organic pastured sources and avocados will keep your energy up.

Looking forward to ringing in the New Year!

big t
Juicer
big t
on: January 1, 2014, 22:27

@juicyfruit Thanks for the tip.

I did eat an avocado today since yesterday I had a little stomach virus. But going to be juicing now. Hopefully I can get my energy up and keep with juicing. I have 3 kids and last time I juiced it was so hard watching my family eat while I drank. But it got better with time. I think I juiced for two weeks then.

kthaler
Juicer
on: January 2, 2014, 17:26

I started yesterday, it's going pretty well. Been a bit hungry today but not too bad. Hoping to get in 2 to 3 weeks!

vegasbud
Juicer
on: January 3, 2014, 12:21

also new to this site. so yes count me for the juice fast looking for a 30 day fast starting on the 6th January

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: January 3, 2014, 21:31

Okay, since so many people are starting their fasts in different times this month, I'm going to make this thread the official "January Juice Fast Thread"

So feel free to post about your juice fast in this thread. Chances are, someone is also juicing at the same time you are so keep checking back and I wish everyone all the best in their juice fasting journey! I'll be checking this thread daily and answering any and all questions and comments. Let's make this a year we never forget!

Cheers!

jasmin
Juicer
on: January 17, 2014, 21:37

Count me in too! I'm new to this site, and new to forums, but I think the support of giving and receiving will help to keep me on track! Planning to start on Monday, January 20th, and aiming for 92 days.

grentan
Juicer
on: January 18, 2014, 02:08

Count me in as a yes too. I am new to this site and forum. I plan to start Monday Jan 20. Aiming for 2 weeks, or however long it takes me to lose 20 pounds.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,