twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 1000 Days Of Juicing!

Liquid Life
Juicer
1000 Days Of Juicing!
on: May 16, 2014, 04:25

Just kidding :). Not a 1000. I'd be happy if I can go 1/10 of 1/10 of 1000.

I'm starting on Sunday 5/18/2014 and I'll be day to day. I want better general health and there's a very persistent sinus issue I hope will go away. I'll weigh in on Sunday morning. I'm not looking to lose weight per se but of course I'm sure I will.

I'll be working during this fast so I don't know how that will go over as yet. I'll post when I can but probably not every day. Anyone is welcomed to join.

I'm male, age 51.

Good luck all!

CarmenLisa
Juicer
CarmenLisa
Re: 1000 Days Of Juicing!
on: May 16, 2014, 20:50

Hi Liquid Life!

1000 days is definitely a very ambitious goal. I just started yesterday and will be doing the juice cleanse for 15 days. Day 1 and 2 went very well at work and I haven't had any negative side effects. I hope you have the same initial experience. If you need someone to help keep you accountable, I'm happy to help :-)
It's nice to tackle things in groups.

Happy Weekend and Happy Juicing!

Liquid Life
Juicer
on: May 17, 2014, 12:31

Hi CarmenLisa, thank you! Sure, we can share experiences and help to keep each other accountable. It's great to see you're off to a good start. Good luck for very a successful juice feast. 1000 days is just my way of saying I'm in this to the very end, i.e. until my health improves to my satisfaction, not 1000 days literally :).

Things have worked out so that I'm able to start today, a day sooner than expected, so I'm very happy with that!

So I guess a little intro is in order. My name is Brian. Age 51, 6' 181.2lbs(starting weight). I'm doing this to clear up some specific health issues, sinus in particular with some others more minor, and that's why I say I'm day to day because I don't know how long it'll take. But I do know I'm putting paid to this once and for all even if it takes a thousand days! After juicing is finished I plan to live out the rest of my days on an all raw vegan diet, the only diet that does not exacerbate my health problems but actually keeps them in complete remission.

I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that this is the way for me to go, and when one is convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt then it's all downhill from day one.

Let's get it done! Good luck to all!

Lauren
Juicer
on: May 17, 2014, 19:59

Brian,
I love this thread! It's very inspiring! I'm on Day 3 of my juice fast, and so far, so good. Thanks for sharing!

Liquid Life
Juicer
on: May 18, 2014, 22:03

Thank you, Lauren. Great to hear you're doing good so far.

It's near the end of day two(I'm in EST time zone)and I'm doing great so far. I've sucking down the juices like a vacuum :). I drank over a gallon today. I'm building a fence on part of my yard and I'm doing most of the work myself so I am burning quite a few calories and maybe that's why I'm drinking a lot of juice. I'm not complaining though :).

I hope everyone is doing good.

On to day 3.

Lauren
Juicer
on: May 22, 2014, 19:40

I'm on day eight today. Feeling great! How are you?!

bredja
Juicer
bredja
on: May 23, 2014, 15:23

I am on day 5 of mine. I feel great! I have lost 10 lbs so far and feel healthy. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so I will go off for a day and eat tomorrow but then I am definitely continuing this for at least a month! I feel Awesome day 2 I felt like crap but went to bed early and woke up happy... !

Liquid Life
Juicer
on: May 24, 2014, 04:48

Thanks for your posts, Lauren and bredja.

After 7 days of juicing I lost 6 lbs and my sinus issue/clogged nose is much better. I'm breathing noticeably easier. I'm now detoxing mainly in the form of spitting mucus/phlegm. I have decided stop the JF and to transition to an all raw vegan diet with an emphasis on juicing so the severity of the detox will lessen. I know healing will take longer but that's ok. So for this week I'll mostly juice and also eat some watermelon. Thereafter I'll live on a low fat raw vegan diet with a significant amount of juices, a diet I've found to be far superior for my body to any I've tried, and I've been experimenting with different forms of eating for over 2 decades.

Good luck to all and may the gods of juicing smile on you.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,