twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: What do you look for when buying a Juicer?

dreamer
Juicer
What do you look for when buying a Juicer?
on: August 26, 2013, 02:47

Hi I'm new here. I've decided I want to buy my own juicer. But I'm confused because they are so many options and it's confusing to know which one is right.

So my question is if you were going to buy a new juicer, what important features would you look for?

Thanks 😀

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: What do you look for when buying a Juicer?
on: August 26, 2013, 15:44

Dreamer, take a look at this article I wrote: http://www.justonjuice.com/juicers/

It will tell you exactly what to look for in a juicer and offer a few suggestions that you can get on Amazon. I've used all three of the juicers on there so if you have any questions just let me know!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

futar
Juicer
futar
Re: What do you look for when buying a Juicer?
on: October 24, 2019, 13:53

There are juicers made of metal and plastic. The plastic will stain and crack. The metal (stainless steel) is a better choice. The less expensive the juicer, the cheaper the materials it is made of. I like Champion Juicers. Champion will last a lifetime with only minor greasing of the shaft. It will juice any vegetable or fruit with no hesitation at all Cleanup is easy. You need a sink with soapy water and a few minutes to dry the 4 parts used to make your juice.

Juicers review

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,