twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Volume query

Lorna79
Juicer
Lorna79
Volume query
on: September 30, 2013, 15:46

Hi,

I've started the 7 day juice fast today and so far going well. I just have one question so far, it says that each juice consists of 16-20 oz, however when I made the Bruschetta Tang it was nowhere near that amount??

Taresa
Juicer
Taresa
Re: Volume query
on: September 30, 2013, 23:48

Hi Lorna,
I am on day 4. I found with that recipe in particular I think it depends on the size of the tomatoes. The first time I made it with just 2 medium vine ripened tomatoes it was only around 8 oz. so I added one more, a stock of celery, and some cayenne and black pepper. It's one of my favorites! In fact I am having it for dinner tonight. Let me know if you have any other questions or need some motivation! I have met some very helpful people here. Happy Juicing!

andy4879
on: October 2, 2013, 19:22

hey guys and congrats on your start with juicing. i am here to help if anyone needs anything. i did the bruschetta tang and made it into a soup! it was great like that and taresa is right, the bigger the tomatoes, the more juice but every juice does not have to be 16-20 ounces. you need to juice when your body tells you it needs the nutrients and when you are full, you are done.

i have had some 10 ounce drinks and some 30 ounce drinks. when you add in all of the water you are drinking after each juice, it ads up so at least 10 ounces 4-6 times a day is a good rule of thumb. if you make 30 ounces and can't finish it, save it for later!

sorry to barge in here, just thought i could help a little.

take care,
andy

Lorna79
Juicer
Lorna79
on: October 8, 2013, 07:08

Thanks guys for your help. That's me on Day 9 now and going strong. I've adapted the tomato one and got it tasting pretty good with some spices. Feeling great, managing daily exercise and lost 6 pounds so it's all good! 😀

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: October 8, 2013, 15:37

Lorna, what spices did you use? I've been experimenting with a few spices lately and they can really make a good addition to a juice.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Lorna79
Juicer
Lorna79
on: October 9, 2013, 06:38

Well, cayenne pepper is great. I also use peri peri flakes which come in a grinder and we get black peppercorns with lemon here in the UK also in a grinder. I am a chilli addict normally so I'm still getting the burn!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,