twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Upgrading to Super Angel and Juice storage questions

smitty1258
Juicer
Upgrading to Super Angel and Juice storage questions
on: September 30, 2013, 01:47

I wasn’t sure which section to post this in but here we go. Currently I have the Omega 8006. Im looking to upgrade to the super angel or something better than the 8006. Here is what Im looking for. Something that is LOW rpm to capture as many nutrients as possible, and something that will yield more juice than the 8006, and allow me to store it overnight and retain all the good nutrients. I make all my juice for the current day the night before, and store it in the fridge and then in a cooler for the day while at work.
I have done a 26 day juice fast before, so juicing is easy for me, im just looking to be more efficient in the production both in time to make the juice and the quality and yield of my juice and looking for any storage tips and tricks to preserve my juice.
Thats it,
Thanks in advance!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Upgrading to Super Angel and Juice storage questions
on: October 2, 2013, 00:59

For the quality you may try making them in the morning so they are more fresh throughout the day. With the Omega you'll still be getting great quality either way but they will be more plentiful the sooner you drink them.

For storing them, the best way to do so is in an airtight container. Remember, light and air will degrade the juice faster so use containers that shield out light from the juice and make sure your containers are filled to the top. Sometimes I add a little water to ensure it's 100% full and air free.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,