twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Pitch deck

Sinopa
Juice Expert
Pitch deck
on: April 26, 2021, 19:12

Giving a presentation is the crucial part to get the YES of the potential business partner. It has to be perfect, concise and direct. I'm always giving a presentation to clients. I need to prepare a lot I also get nervous. But for all of that, I use tips from slidepeak

alisha
Juicer
Re: Pitch deck
on: May 6, 2021, 06:28

Thanks, this is interesting. I can create interactive presentations and come alive with my stories with this site https://loveslides.com/. When I started creating a fun and interactive presentation in minutes, that was very helpful for me. This is a very helpful design tool that allows me to make stunning slideshows in seconds. All I need is to pick a slideshow template, then add my photos and videos. Simple and fast.

Fioly
Juicer
Re: Pitch deck
on: November 29, 2021, 16:51

I don't like to give presentations, as it requires a lot of preparation and a lot of time to create informative and interesting material that I can use to confirm my public speech, but when I do have to do this, I prefer to contact the company where I'm can always get help with pitch deck. This service is quite popular among those who don't know how to use powerpoint or other programs. Well, or those who don't have time for this.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,