twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Nutrabullet vs Juicer

Mimi
Juicer
Nutrabullet vs Juicer
on: October 29, 2013, 18:01

I started out using a juicer. Then I seen the nutrabullet informercial and ran out and bought a nutrabullet. The nutrabullet doesnt use as much of my fruits and vegetables as the juicer. I feel like the juicer uses way too much and wastes. Can I acheive the same results with the bullet?

andy4879
Re: Nutrabullet vs Juicer
on: October 29, 2013, 18:22

the nutrabullet is not a juicer. the juicer's main purpose is to extract the pulp or fiber so you are only drinking juice which is what you do on a juice fast. please read this:

http://www.justonjuice.com/juicing-questions/

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: October 30, 2013, 16:35

Mimi, what's being wasted? Fiber. You don't want fiber on a juice fast as Andy said. You won't achieve the same results using a blender (Nutribullet is just a blender) because you'll be adding in all the fiber.

If you follow the juice recipes and use them in a blender you'd be consuming enough calories per day to possibly gain weight. When you use a blender, it's no different than just eating the fruits and veggies raw. Read this article for a more in depth answer on why you must use a juicer for a juice fast:

http://www.justonjuice.com/can-i-use-a-blender-for-juicing/

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: November 4, 2013, 12:55

It isn't QUITE the same as eating the veggies and fruit raw. The blender does change the nature of the fibre such that it does not have the same effect as if you ate the plants whole. But this is only significant if you are wanting the effects of fiber.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: November 13, 2013, 02:00

That's true werner but the same effect can be obtained by chewing your food more.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

maryalonsa
Juicer
maryalonsa
on: October 29, 2019, 13:50

The fact you can consider is that nutribullet is simple to use and clean, but it has no pulp leftover. On the other hand, a juicer can make thin juice that is enough to drink promptly, but it has lack of the healthy fiber.

Amabel
Juicer
on: May 4, 2020, 10:10

The key differences between a Juicer and the Nutribullet is that a Juicer removes over 95% of the pulp – leaving you with the juice. The Nutribullet includes the plant fibre, keeping you feeling satisfied for longer. You will use a lot more produce with a Juicer than you will with a Blender.

juicer review

samantha_s
Juicer
samantha_s
on: May 21, 2020, 06:37

I bought a Breville, to last me until I die. I buy my juicing veggies at Costco. I use Spinach and kale and spring mix along with carrots, celery, apple, ginger and lemon. It certainly left behind a lot of waste but this... is just a part of a process, I believe?

As others said, the Nutri bullet type things keep the skin the pulp etc. Which means more calories. Which means different diet. It won't work if you're following justonjuice statements. Still, it might be a nice option. The only warning I have - all of the "nutriblast" recipes call for putting in some type of greens such as spinach, kale, collards, etc.. When you put dark berries in like blackberries and blueberries, the mixture comes out as a disgusting shade of brown. Still tasty, but looks... not a nice option for the instagram.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,