twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Need advice buying a blender/juicer.

breckjensen
Juicer
Need advice buying a blender/juicer.
on: October 31, 2017, 08:54

Hello,

So, I started gym 2 months ago and now my trainer advised me to take maximum intake of nutrition and protein as possible. In order to prepare the fresh juice or my protein shake I want something like a personal mixer. I googled to acquire knowledge and narrowed my searches between these three Hamilton, Gourmia and Magic bullet.

Please help me deciding which one is suitable for me. If you have any personal experience with any of these blenders share your view

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/966258-need-advice-buying-a-blenderjuicer/

story telling videos

MildredGracia
Juicer
Re: Need advice buying a blender/juicer.
on: November 22, 2017, 05:52

Hi, thanks for sharing the post.

JuicieMikka
Juicer
JuicieMikka
on: June 25, 2018, 19:15

Hi, i dont know what blender or juicer you finally decided on, but really ANY BLENDER is good for juicing and smoothie making. Just dont buy a no name product.

Regina
Juicer
Regina
on: August 14, 2018, 07:38

Quote from JuicieMikka on June 25, 2018, 19:15
Hi, i dont know what blender or juicer you finally decided on, but really ANY BLENDER is good for juicing and smoothie making. Just dont buy a no name product.

I don't agree. There are a lot of different types of juicers, so you need to choose carefully.
Personally I prefer juicers to blenders. Maybe I've just had a bad experience, but I didn't like the texture of smoothie at all.

Regina
Juicer
Regina
on: August 15, 2018, 02:57

Also if you can't choose, you can always search for some reviews. For example: https://wisepick.org/best-centrifugal-juicer/ Or you can go to the shop and talk to manager.

Criojas
Juicer
on: September 9, 2018, 02:35

Regina I happen to have a New in the box Green Star trim gear juice extractor it normally sells for $429 at Best Buy and Bed Bath and Beyond. I am sellling one brand new in a box never used and all parts included for $200 you may reach me at 325-812-6606 or email me @ gorillagaragesale@gmail.com

paulmlyon
Juicer
paulmlyon
on: June 19, 2019, 09:15

Here. This is a buyer’s guide from one of my favorite blogs, healthykitchen101. At the end of the buyer’s guide, there’s a bunch of reviews. You really can’t go wrong with this. It’s easier than sifting through replies, anyway.
https://healthykitchen101.com/best-personal-blenders/

TiWi
Juicer
TiWi
on: August 2, 2020, 17:46

Hello, can anyone recommend me a good juicer? I want to buy my first juicer, but I don't know which one to choose.

TiWi
Juicer
TiWi
on: August 8, 2020, 17:35

Hi, sorry for writing one reply after another, but I hope it might be useful for someone who is in the same search. After a couple of days of surfing different forums I found a good comparison of juicers and finally I’ve got the one that I was searching for. Breville BCP600SIL, I’m completely satisfied with it. It is easy to use and makes my kitchen look more stylish.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,