twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: My 1st Juice fast! Can you drink smart water? plus other questions

sayithello
Juicer
My 1st Juice fast! Can you drink smart water? plus other questions
on: September 8, 2013, 17:58

Hi, everyone! I'm new here and going to start my juice fast on Sept, 12 when my juicer arrives. I've never done anything like this and need help/questions answered and if anyone has spare time I'd appreciate the help.

1. Is drinking smart water good for drinking after a meal?
2. Is coconut water drinkable during a fast?
3. Is smoking cannabis prohibited during a fast?
4. What kind of glass wear do you use?
5. Are there any fruits and vegetables that need to be peeled?

Thanks in advance, Kay! 😀

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: My 1st Juice fast! Can you drink smart water? plus other questions
on: September 9, 2013, 17:33

Kay, welcome to JOJ and congrats on getting ready to start your juice fast!

1. Smart Water is great to have while on your fast. It's been distilled to remove a majority of toxins and chemicals that are normally found in tap water. It also contains electrolytes so enjoy as much as you like!

2. Coconut water is fine while on the fast but don't have too much of it. Limit yourself to 1-2 servings of it per day.

3. Smoking puts toxins into your body and the goal is to get rid of them. While on the fast it's best to limit any and all toxins coming into your body as your body is only going to release toxins as long as toxins aren't coming in.

4. I use anything really, but when I have to store my juices I use either an airtight thermos or a mason jar.

5. Any fruits with rinds such as oranges, lemons, and limes will need to be peeled. Stuff with skin like apples or cucumbers do not need to be peeled. The peel contains a good amount of the nutrients.

Hope this helps answer your questions Kay! Keep me posted and let me know how things work out for you. I'm always here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

sayithello
Juicer
on: September 9, 2013, 18:33

Thank you for the great answers. More dumb questions
1. Is carbonated water OK on a fast?
2. Are there any fruits or vegetables to stay away from?
3. Are frozen vegetables and fruits OK?

I would love it you can post Youtube videos of yourself making juices since your site is my favorite juice fasting!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 10, 2013, 16:56

No question is a dumb question here at JOJ Kay. It's better to be 100% sure when your health is involved.

1. Carbonated water is fine. Actually, try juicing some lemon and lime and mixing it in to your carbonated water sometimes. It's just like a lemon lime soda in a way.

2. I don't really have a list of produce to stay away from but you may check the manual that came with you juicer and see if there are any ingredients it says to avoid.

3. Frozen fruits and veggies are fine to use as they hold their nutritional value when frozen. Just don't try to juice them while they are still frozen.

It's funny you say that Kay, I'm actually going to start making youtube videos very soon and hope to have some up before the end of the year.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,