twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Motivation Help!

jshiggins1624
Juicer
Motivation Help!
on: January 5, 2017, 18:11

I just started a 60-day juice cleanse on Jan 4th. I have done several successful 2-3 day cleanses after watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and buying my own juicer. I ate horribly and drank lots of alcohol over the holiday break so I am hurting now with cravings and basically wanting to eat everything in sight. I wanted to quick yesterday after only 17 hours of starting the cleanse but I stayed strong. My question is, does it really get easier with time? I am struggling with the psychological aspect of not putting solid food in my mouth and chewing something. Physically I'm tired and low on energy, but I'm drinking 5-6 20 oz. juices a day. I guess I just need some hope that every day for the next 60 days won't be as tough as this. On a positive note, I went from 198.6 lbs to 194.4 lbs (4.2 lb weight loss) by Day 2.

mantishugo
Juice Expert
Re: Motivation Help!
on: January 13, 2017, 05:49

The problem is in your head. Think what is good for you. Take a piece of paper and write down everything a person needs to do to become healthy. Then apply those things onto yourself. It will be hard at first but I'm you will do it. Give positive affirmations to yourself. Drink two glass of juices a day. Choose Goji Berry Juice or Noni Juice for your juicing diet. Then eat green vegetables and salad too.

Yvonne
Juicer
on: January 13, 2017, 21:14

wow, 60 days does seem like a long time to not eat anything solid- but good for you for taking on such a cleanse! I agree with mantishugo though, alot of everything we do is mental, you just need to have positive thoughts! Maybe reduce the time of your cleanse or split it up, also after your cleanse change your diet so you are eating healthy. Make sure your cleanse has fibre, so you feel full. I did a quick google search and found some cleanses here: http://myglowbio.com/product/choose-your-cleanse/#select-your-cleanse

ormaman333
Juice Expert
on: February 8, 2017, 08:23

be sure not to see a slip up as a failure. it is simply a hiccup.

ormaman333
Juice Expert
on: February 12, 2017, 21:09

Did you manage to continue, or did you modify your approach slightly?

peachyessay
Juicer
on: March 4, 2019, 18:50

Juice fasting concept is so difficult to me as I really can't live without meat

RichardB6
Juicer
on: April 17, 2019, 09:52

Relax, you just got confused.
Take natural juices along with vegetables and fruits.
stop drinking alcohol and all.
I also get slim in 6 months after drinking natural juice which I bought from Reecoupons.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,