twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Is the juicer too cheap?! (:

Tom1978
Juicer
Is the juicer too cheap?! (:
on: January 31, 2019, 17:43

Hello there (:

I’d be very grateful for some advice.

I’m trying to find the right juicer and was looking for a masticating juicer with a slow rpm.

I came across an Osmotec and its specifications are what I’m looking for, but was concerned that the low cost (£41 - £54.98 in the UK), might reflect poor quality?

I’ve also read on this site that there are some cheap, Chinese, not-so-good juicers!

Is it necessary to spend more, or am I safe going ahead with the purchase?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer.

Tom :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Slow-Masticating-Juicer-Fruit-Vegetable-Maker-Machine-Cold-Press-Juice-Extractor-/112664705963

Regina
Juicer
Regina
Re: Is the juicer too cheap?! (:
on: July 10, 2019, 08:48

Hi, Tom!

Unfortunately, I've never tried Osmotec. But I don't think that it's necessary to spend more to get the right juicer. Yes, there are lots of cheap models on the market, though I personally know some people who are using juicers bought from Costco and they're pretty happy about it. They just don't use them daily and nightly as I do.
As for masticating juicers, the cheapest one I know - the Aicok - is about 100$ per unit, which might be slightly out of your budget, but I've used one before - about three years before I sold it.

But if you're going to give Osmotec a try, then post a review later. I think it might be useful.

caywlt
Juicer
caywlt
Re: Is the juicer too cheap?! (:
on: August 9, 2019, 08:48

Quote from Tom1978 on January 31, 2019, 17:43
Hello there (:

I’d be very grateful for some advice.

I’m trying to find the right juicer and was looking for a masticating juicer with a slow rpm.

I came across an Osmotec and its specifications are what I’m looking for, but was concerned that the low cost (£41 - £54.98 in the UK), might reflect poor quality?

I’ve also read on this site that there are some cheap, Chinese, not-so-good juicers!

Is it necessary to spend more, or am I safe going ahead with the purchase?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer.

Tom :)

I odered Osmotec but it xcame faulty, so I had to send it back. Instead I ordered Aicook - it's good

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,