twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Investment platforms

Alisia31
Juicer
Investment platforms
on: October 13, 2021, 17:38

I've tried different ways of earning money, and for me, the best one is trading. Of course, it took me some time to start getting a good profit, but the process is worth the results I got. I've been investing in the CopyFX platform, and if someone will be interested in that, here is the site https://www.robomarkets.com/investments/investment-platforms/copyfx-service/ which will be extremely helpful for you.

chingar
Juicer
Re: Investment platforms
on: November 10, 2021, 20:40

Hey! Recently, I also decided to start trading and as they suggested to me, I should have started to study technical analysis. Unfortunately, on my own I could not find any useful information, but my friend recommended that I pay attention to these courses: https://patternswizard.com/best-technical-analysis-courses/
I decided to purchase one of these courses and was very pleased, as I found a lot of useful information for myself and now I am good at trading.

Serhio
Juicer
on: November 23, 2021, 18:13

Hey! I agree with the user above with regard to the fact that finding a good trading course is a whole ordeal these days. They are often unreasonably expensive and do not carry any useful information.

JohnChase
Juicer
on: March 26, 2022, 11:23

Some of you can explain to me in simple human language how the crypto trading bot works, because I don’t understand the technical terms. My son somehow manages to earn money by trading cryptocurrency with the help of this bot. Although he is an ordinary worker at a construction site. Is it really that simple? If so, then I also want to try, but my son dissuades me from this step.

Katerbach
Juice Professional
on: April 18, 2023, 21:12

Hello, every cryptocurrency owner from time to time is faced with the need to exchange their electronic money, for example, btc to usdt20 exchange. This can be done with a cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to convert between different options. It is the rating of exchangers that allows you to choose a service with the most profitable and high-quality service. A special algorithm carefully scans exchange sites so that users can safely and comfortably work with their savings.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,