twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Help!!! CANDIDA

jodieleigh31
Juicer
Help!!! CANDIDA
on: July 11, 2013, 11:40

Hi everyone!

I suffer with Candida, and have done for about 2 years, I get it under control then get a mad bout of sugar craving where I eat every grain of sugar in sight. Candida means I have to cut out all sugars, carbs, processed foods etc, can any one give me ideas on juices for breakfast lunch and dinner that tastes good and is good for candida overgrowth?

regards

Jo

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Help!!! CANDIDA
on: July 11, 2013, 11:58

Jodieleigh, I'm sorry to hear of your Candida. It's a tough thing to overcome but it can be done and juicing can help to accelerate the process.

Here are a few things that are safe to juice considering you have candida

Lemons
Limes
Celery
Cucumber
Zucchini
Kale, Spinach
Romaine Lettuce, Cabbage
Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Mint
Ginger
And a little bit of a Granny Smith Apple.

With that being said, give this a try:

1/4 Lemon Peeled
1/2 Granny Smith Apple
1/2 Inch Ginger
4 Stalks Celery
4 Kale Leaves or 2 Handfuls of Spinach
1 Cucumber

Give that recipe a try. Since we can't add many sugars it might not taste all that great. You could even do without the lemon and apple but I would suggest adding something like Stevia to sweeten up the juice so it has a somewhat sweeter and not pure veggie taste. Hope this helps. Keep us posted. I'll be here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

jodieleigh31
Juicer
on: July 12, 2013, 10:22

Thank you for your reply, yes its hard esp knowing that I can add little sugar, its a nightmare and I find it tuff most days. My doctor has booked me an appointment to see a dietrician but that can take upto 6 weeks before I get to see him, so I need something to help me during this time. I will try this juice and hopefully it dont taste too bad, think I will keep to the lemon and apple thou

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 12, 2013, 14:07

I wish you luck Jodie. Candida is no fun but it's something that juicing will help with. Just do the juice and make sure to limit the fruits your using. Just try to keep as much sugar out as possible and you're body will heal itself.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 15, 2013, 10:20

How is everything going Jodie, did you try the juice?

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,