twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: First time juicer with some questions...

burdger
Juicer
burdger
First time juicer with some questions...
on: August 8, 2013, 00:46

Hello everyone! I've decided to start juicing with at 10 day fast to reboot. I watched the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" last week and it really motivated me to make some changes (like that's the first time someone has posted that). Anyway, from the film, it seemed as though everyone in the film really struggled with the first few days. I'm near the end of day three, and I haven't really experienced any of the issues they seemed to have. I don't have headaches, I'm not irritable, and I haven't had any major blowouts in the bathroom. Now, this definitely isn't because I've taken such good care of my body that there isn't much of a detox. It's actually quite the opposite. So, I'm wondering, am I doing this right? Is it going to hit me eventually?

Here's what I've been doing. I juice 3-4 times a day, approximately 16 ounces. I've used very little fruit (only green apples, lemons and limes) until this morning when I used a grapefruit and oranges for breakfast. Other than that, I've had a lot of kale, celery, cucumber, and carrot. Other veggies I've included are beet root, tomato, broccoli, jalapeno, habanero, ginger and garlic.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: First time juicer with some questions...
on: August 8, 2013, 02:59

Burdger, it sounds like you're doing everything right. Are you taking care to drink enough water throughout the day? Not everyone will experience the symptoms or same levels of symptoms. If you've been sticking to just juice and drinking plenty of water then you are doing it right. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be great!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

burdger
Juicer
burdger
on: August 8, 2013, 12:48

I probably should be drinking more water, but I'm not totally neglecting water. I usually have a glass or two between juices, and a couple at night before bed as well

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 8, 2013, 15:52

Make sure you have 8-16 ounces directly after you have a juice. It will help thin it out and help with the absorption process.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

jacquik12
Juicer
on: August 9, 2013, 06:17

Hi Burdger, i am exactly the same as you! I had no symptoms of headaches etc. I am on day 6 and have still not felt anything! Im doing the 10 day reboot too so 4 more days to go, good luck for the rest of your juice fast! :)

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,