twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: First Day Intro

CrawllyFlower
Juicer
CrawllyFlower
First Day Intro
on: July 22, 2013, 01:24

Hi, I'm Holly and I just completed my first day of the 7-day (possible 14-day, We'll see how it goes) fast! My hands are dry from washing that darn juicer. I'm glad I started by prepping two days' worth of recipes ahead of time. All I have to do is pull out a bag, chop and core a few things and voila - juice! So.. between 4 juices a day and drinking a bottle of water between each one... Oh and starting the day with a large glass of warm lemon water, then a juice, followed by yet more water... Should a catheter be mentioned as part of this plan?? Ay yi yi.. If nothing else, maybe all the extra trips will help encourage my toddler in the potty training department. 😉

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: First Day Intro
on: July 22, 2013, 05:10

Holly, welcome to JOJ and congrats on your fast. It seems like you are doing very well so far. It makes it real easy once you get a routine down like you have done. Just think, every time you use the restroom you are losing weight and losing toxins. But a catheter would make it really simple wouldn't it haha!!! Keep me posted Holly, I'm here if you need me.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
on: July 22, 2013, 09:46

Haha good luck holly, must feel like you're pregnant again running the loo constantly! And how are you feeling energy wise? My worry is not having enough energy to run around with the children I work with in the early part of fasting but really looking forward to extra energy as I progress!

CrawllyFlower
Juicer
CrawllyFlower
on: July 22, 2013, 18:15

Thanks guys. I try to think of losing toxins, but it's hard to think of it as losing weight so quickly. Especially in the morning when I feel like I've drank sooo much. That Morning Glory is like 2 glassfuls!! Then the water..haha. But the bloated feeling goes away. Energy wise I'm ok. Except when I hit a time of the day where I could use a juice, but for some reason I can't make one. Like right now I'm starving, but I don't really want to wake the boy up with the loud juicer. A peaceful nap is worth the cost of an empty stomach for the time being - I'll just drink water. I am feeling more tired today, my second day, than I did yesterday. I can't imagine trying to work while on this fast. Good luck to you! How far in?

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
on: July 22, 2013, 19:23

Not started yet, hoping to start Friday so long as juicer arrives then at least I will have 3 days done before back in work!

Debi
Juice Expert
Debi
on: July 22, 2013, 22:03

CrawllyFlower I make all four of my juices up in the morning. I use mason jars and put about 4 ice cubes in each glass. Store in the refrigerator. They all taste good and I only have to use the juicer once a day. You could try that. I am on day 19 of a 30 day fast.

CrawllyFlower
Juicer
CrawllyFlower
on: July 23, 2013, 17:50

Debi - Wow, 30 days - That's awesome! And you're already 2/3's of the way. How has it been for you? It is super tempting to make ahead, but I feel like I'm cheating! Don't you lose some of the nutrients? I'm sure if I continued longer than the 7 days I would opt to make ahead for sure. That would be a huge time saver.

So today I had the Bruschetta Tang for lunch.. And..I have a dentist appointment at 3. Fail!! Hahahaha

Good luck, Vicky!

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
on: July 23, 2013, 18:40

Thanks! Haha bet your dentist loved you!

Debi
Juice Expert
Debi
on: July 23, 2013, 23:45

Yes you do lose some of the nutrients by making them all up at once. For me I am willing to give up a few nutrients so that I don't have to clean the juicer a few times a day. It is a personal preference tho.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,