twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: finished with juice cleanse, incroporating juices into everyday

Justin
Juicer
finished with juice cleanse, incroporating juices into everyday
on: July 21, 2013, 06:43

I finished my 1 week cleanse and it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be.

I was wondering about what some people do to get back on a regular diet- specifically continuing to juice for some/most of the meals I eat.

I've kind of been going juice for breakfast, lunch, juice for dinner.
Or
Juice for breakfast, juice for lunch, then dinner.

I guess my question is, should I begin to incorporate more meals into my diet for metabolic purposes? I know that continuing to drink juice is obviously going to be healthy for me, just wondering about how making it a staple in my everyday diet will work out.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: finished with juice cleanse, incroporating juices into everyday
on: July 21, 2013, 08:48

Justin, there are plenty of ways to come off your fast. I prefer to continue juicing as normal and add a light meal or two in here and there. It's also okay and really beneficial to have a juice right before you have a meal. This will make sure you continue to get a good amount of nutrition and it will also ensure you eat less. If you want an in depth read on how to eat after your fast, then I suggest you read this article:

http://www.justonjuice.com/how-to-eat-after-a-fast/

I'm always here if you have questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,