twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Feeling better with a dopamine stack

camillatodero
Juicer
Feeling better with a dopamine stack
on: May 30, 2019, 12:05

Hello my friends,

I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, so i am sorry about some possible mistakes about my english, ok?

I have to study hard for a couple of exames but i was feeling some chronicle fadigue, tired and sleepy all time. So i tried a basic stack to improve dopamine, regulate stress, increase focus, etc.

It works! In one or two weeks i felt better. I am waking up easily, no more fadigue, less tired and with more energy and focus.

The problem is that now i am starting to feel some unconfortable side effects. It start to give me some overstimullating feelings, some kind of vibration or pressure in chest, nothing hard or scary, but unconfortable.

Here the stack:

Rhodiola Rosea 400mg at morning. N-acetyl-l-Tyrosine 350 mg at morning L-theanine after lunch with or without coffee.

That is it.

I dont know if the unconfortable feelings are comming from Rodhiola or Tyrosine, but i will get some 2 or 3 days off cutting everything and start again only with one of these ingridients.

What do you think? What i have to fix or regulate here?

carryon66
Juicer
Re: Feeling better with a dopamine stack
on: June 8, 2019, 10:55

Quote from camillatodero on May 30, 2019, 12:05
Hello my friends,

I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, so i am sorry about some possible mistakes about my english, ok?

I have to study hard for a couple of exames but i was feeling some chronicle fadigue, tired and sleepy all time. So i tried a basic stack to improve dopamine, regulate stress, increase focus, etc.

It works! In one or two weeks i felt better. I am waking up easily, no more fadigue, less tired and with more energy and focus.

The problem is that now i am starting to feel some unconfortable side effects. It start to give me some overstimullating feelings, some kind of vibration or pressure in chest, nothing hard or scary, but unconfortable.

Here the stack:

Rhodiola Rosea 400mg at morning. N-acetyl-l-Tyrosine 350 mg at morning L-theanine after lunch with or without coffee.

That is it.

I dont know if the unconfortable feelings are comming from Rodhiola or Tyrosine, but i will get some 2 or 3 days off cutting everything and start again only with one of these ingridients.

What do you think? What i have to fix or regulate here?

Based on my experiences with Rhodiola, I think you should cut Tyrosine first. I've never tried Tyrosine, but have never had the reaction you've mentioned from Rhodiola. And there are some warning on examine dot com about Tyrosine https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,