twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Drinking kombucha tea/water kefir, supplements & other newbie questions..

yvette
Juicer
Drinking kombucha tea/water kefir, supplements & other newbie questions..
on: December 15, 2013, 18:06

I just started my first juice fast, I’m on day 4. I was wondering if you can drink kombucha tea and water kefir when on juice fast to get some probiotics in your system.. Also, can you take spirulina and fish oil?
I actually broke down last night and had a banana and some kale chips, but this morning went back to juicing. Did I mess up my fast and am I starting from the beginning because of the banana and kale?
Is it still benefitial if you juice for breakfast and lunch and have a raw salad for dinner or some raw veggies for dinner?
Doesn't your body go into starvation mode when juicing, since not getting enough calories?

A little about me: I'm a type 2 diabetic. Had gestational diabetes during my first 3 pregnancies, and then it didnt go away after the 3rd baby...so was diagnosed with type 2. Had one more baby since then, and had to take insulin during pregnancy, but havent been taking any medications sine the baby was born 2 years ago. I've been able to control it with diet and exercise and since I have been losing weight slowly, my sugar levels are at pre diabetic levels right now. I'm trying to get rid of the diabetes alltogether, that's why I'm trying juicing, so I can lose the rest of the weight and cure myself...
Thank you

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Drinking kombucha tea/water kefir, supplements & other newbe questions..
on: December 16, 2013, 16:54

Yvette, the best thing you can do is to not over think things. Let the juice work its magic! It will do amazing things all on its own without all the extra stuff.

If you stick to the juices Yvette, I'm very positive that you will have success with your weight loss and your diabetes. Keep your juices low in sugars and stay away from the solids! There's no need to eat solids on the juice fast. You have to let the juices work and when you put solids back into your system it greatly slows things down.

Don't give in to your cravings. Just have a juice instead. Whenever you get hungry, you should have a juice. Just learn to differentiate actual hunger and those cravings Yvette.

Tea is fine to drink on the juice fast and spirulina is okay too but leave out the water kefir and oils. Let me know how things go Yvette. I'm always here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,