twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Does anyone hire a street team to promote your juice business?

Myrand
Juicer
Does anyone hire a street team to promote your juice business?
on: June 29, 2020, 04:18

Hey folks,
In business, we need to maintain our position in the market and stay ahead of our competitors. It is also essential to offer something unique to clients to build a brand and minimize existing competition.
We're planning to start a juice business, and we would like to reach it to the public after it's inaugural ceremony. Hiring a street team marketing is a great way to gain potential customers. People love to get something for free. Street teams would provide a free sample for the public to taste, and they could get feedback and suggestions about the juice directly from the customers. Does anyone hire a street team to promote your juice business?

Frissona
Juicer
Re: Does anyone hire a street team to promote your juice business?
on: November 25, 2020, 23:39

As we know this is not the simplest business and companies that have weak portfolios should not be trusted. So in this case, I looked through all the above and realized that if there really would be a difficult task, then they could not cope with it. Especially if you need to develop build good software, then I would entrust this work only to this one research team.

Voklo
Juice Expert
Re: Does anyone hire a street team to promote your juice business?
on: February 25, 2021, 16:03

I understand what you are talking about. I think you should also replace your secretary in order for things to start getting better. I advise you this. I first found this when I was in Hong Kong and decided to paint. I have not regretted my choice, because now things are going much better!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,