twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Diluting juices

Hamilton2008
Juicer
Diluting juices
on: October 30, 2013, 13:03

hey all another one! lol

i have read from many naturopaths that diluting juices with half water is a good idea, i dilute mine for work as i use a 500ml flask, half juice half water. my morning and evening drink i dont dilute.

i dont suppose it makes any difference does it? there isnt any advantages or disadvantages is there to diluting it, i guess it just makes it less concentrated but you still get the benefits of juicing?

Hamilton2008
Juicer
Re: Diluting juices
on: October 30, 2013, 13:21

im sure its all down to personal preference on wether you like the taste of undiluted juice or not.

andy4879
on: October 30, 2013, 16:10

hey ham(do you mind me calling you ham),

i see it as a potential problem because when you drink it, you are not getting all juice nutrients. it is like adding water to already made coffee or beer, it will make it weaker and so will the water to the juice.

Hamilton2008
Juicer
on: October 30, 2013, 16:17

i dont mind lol

hmmmm its an interesting one, i was under the impression it was just down to taste, heres what my practitioner said ' when your on a fast its not ideal to dilute the juices as you will feel more hungry if you do, it wont make any difference to the effect of the fast '

well i need some smaller flasks then as i dont have lots of money yet for lots of produce, hence diluting them with water to save money on buying lots of produce

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: October 30, 2013, 16:20

Ham, the most important aspect of the juice fast is to ensure you are getting enough nutrients. If you're not getting enough nutrients then you'll be forced to have more juice throughout the day to fill that hunger.

You can dilute it but make sure you are getting at least 16 ounces of juice before dilution per serving.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,