twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Day 1 completed "I did it"

fun2ww
Juicer
Day 1 completed "I did it"
on: September 10, 2013, 13:26

Thank you so much for the site it seems I am here several times a day when I have questions. The site always has an answer.
I am doing the 2 week plan and had no side effects at all and your recipe's were great.

Just a side note I have misplaced 4.5 poundss in one day.

Thanks to all keep those stories and questions coming.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Day 1 completed "I did it"
on: September 10, 2013, 16:52

That's fantastic! You are doing great! Keep me posted and let me know how you progress. I'm always here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

fun2ww
Juicer
on: September 11, 2013, 14:44

Day 2 had some headaches but per the site drank more water and it help. Question I know your not supposed to eat late at night but last night I felt hungry. Can you juice before bedtime?

Down 8 pounds for those inquiring about weight-loss.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 11, 2013, 16:39

Fun, it's fine to have a juice 1-2 hours before you head to bed. You may want to follow up your last juice with a night time tea if it causes you to have trouble sleeping. Congrats on 8 pounds lost on day 2! That's really fantastic news!!!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

fun2ww
Juicer
on: September 12, 2013, 14:06

Stupid question I got a book for more recipes, so I do not get bored. What is the different between Juice recipes to smoothies recipes? Both have lots of vegetables? Thanks for all your help.
Down a total of 10.5 pounds.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 12, 2013, 16:48

Congrats on the weight loss! You're doing great and having some really amazing results! There are so many great ideas for juice recipes out there. It's great to experiment with new ideas.

Stay away from the smoothies while on the juice fast. Smoothies are fruits/veggies mixed together using a blender.

Having a smoothie is no different that just eating the produce. When you use a juicer you are extracting only the juice and leaving the pulp behind. While the smoothie recipes may look similar, the devices used (blenders) aren't the same as juicers.

fun2ww
Juicer
on: September 13, 2013, 15:39

Thanks for the clarification on the above. Waiting for the energy buzz everyone else is getting not there yet. Been sleeping on my lunch hour (work from home). Worried about the coming weekend and eating as we normally go out to eat. I know they say you should keep your activity level down but what about riding bikes?

Thanks again for all your help.

Down 12 pounds, for those looking for the weight loss perspective.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 13, 2013, 15:52

Fun, you're on day four so you may still be going through detox. That energy will come when the detox is complete. Get as much rest and sleep as you can. It helps to speed things up. It's best if you can get a straight seven or more hours straight at night.

As far as being active It's fine to do a little activity but make sure you listen to your body. If it says enough is enough then it's time to stop. Congrats on 12 pounds lost so far!

Becky6158
Juice Expert
Becky6158
on: September 13, 2013, 15:59

fun2ww... congratulations on the weight loss! That's great! I've been juicing for about 2 weeks straight, not a fast, but more juice than solids. I wanted to share my experience on the energy buzz as you put it. :) I notice for me over the past oh maybe 3 to 4 days, when I drink a juice with more veggies than fruit is when I seem to get a little energy boost. I can feel it within about 15 minutes of drinking the juice. The biggest thing I noticed though is my mind and mood. I feel so happy! It's hard to explain... but I smile more, laugh more... happier! My mind is clearer! I love to read, when I read it seems that I remember more with less effort. One other side effect I've seen is I sleep. I don't wake up every 2 hours any more. When I wake up, I feel refreshed and not sluggish. I used to wake up and see it was light out, and dread the fact that it was time to get up. Now I wake up and see the light, and get right up with energy. Life is just brighter now. I'm going to be starting a fast soon... and I am looking forward to seeing what more will change for me.

You are doing amazing!

fun2ww
Juicer
on: September 16, 2013, 15:16

Wow, ok too much bike riding this weekend, went out for my normal ride only did half and felt sick. You were right about listening to your body. Stayed home and recovered for the rest of the day as I felt ill for hours after. After watching TV this weekend I really want to say how much I hate food commercials. OMG could they put anymore up. Sunday night I about caved. Well it's Monday and I made it through the weekend.

Again for those waiting #'s on weight loss I just completed week 1. Lost 15.5 pounds.
Thanks again for the support....

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 16, 2013, 15:52

Wow Fun!!! Congrats on nearly 16 pounds lost on your first week! That's really great to hear! Keep at it!

fun2ww
Juicer
on: September 17, 2013, 12:39

Well last night I was really feeling bad. For dinner I had a garden salad and some grilled chicken with some grapes. 20 mins later I felt like the fog bank had lifted and my head was clear for the first time in a week. Also I slept great last night. I am juicing this morning what do you think this means?

No change in weight.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 17, 2013, 16:35

Fun, your mind can play a lot of tricks on you during this time. See, when you are juicing you aren't eating any solid food at all. This is hard and you start to notice food all the time just like you did with the food commercials a few days ago. It starts to get to you.

When you finally give into the cravings and eat a meal it makes you happy and your mind feels instantly gratified. That's why you felt like a fog bank had lifted and your head was clear. It's because you gave in and ate.

The first week is always going to be hard. But you lost almost 16 pounds! That's fantastic! If you keep juicing you will only lose more weight. Keep me posted on your progress and let me know how things turn out.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,