twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Bottled Juices?

Maddie
Juicer
Bottled Juices?
on: November 8, 2013, 05:25

Hi!
I want to start a juice fast but I don't have a juicer. I know blenders don't work for this type of thing so would it be okay to buy bottled juices like Naked juice (i.e. Naked Juice "green machine" or other flavor) and just drink that instead of making my own? Or Bolthouse Farms? Thanks so much!

andy4879
Re: Bottled Juices?
on: November 8, 2013, 10:23

hello maddie,

unfortunately, those are not the same as real juice. the naked juice green machine has almost no vegetables and all fruit so it has a lot of sugar which will make you gain weight which i have experienced and you need fresh not bottled juice. the bolt house has fiber in it which means it is not pure juice but has the pulp too and that is not true juice. i know they say they are good but by the time you buy all of those juices you could pay for a juicer. amazon has them down to 59.99 in the u.s. and my mom has one. you don't have to get the expensive ones. they just last longer. hope this helps!

andy

Michael
Juicer
on: November 8, 2013, 10:32

Hi Maddie,
I strongly recommend you to make your own juice rather than buying bottles juice. The disadvantages of bottles juice is we don't know what fruit they use to make the juice. Some are using juice powder with coloring and a lot of preservatives. Normally bottles juice can last for few months. Definitely they are adding a lot of preservatives and it contain no nutrient at all. So you wont enjoy the benefits of juicing. Try to get a cheap juicer will do.

andy4879
on: November 8, 2013, 11:10

hey michael,

i looked up the naked juice and it has no preservatives but it has mostly fruit and not a lot of veggies but that bolt house has juice CONCENTRATE in it which we know is not good.

how are you doing on your journey?

take care,
andy

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,